Friday, January 17, 2014

Game Textures

This is a screenshot of my work-space on a texture for one of the rooms that's going to be included in our game. On the farthest left screen I have Maya open so I can see how the texture looks when it's applied to the object.
On the middle screen I have PhotoShop open in order to create the textures that will be seen while playing the game.
On the far right screen I have an image of a circuit board open to give me ideas on how to style the texture.
This is a UV map of a crate we'll have incorporated in our game. 

This is a rough texture for a window that I created.
This is a UV map of one of the guns we'll have in our game.
This is a UV map of one of the more complex guns we'll have in our game.
This is a finished texture of a platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment